These are the popular actors ever to appear on the silver screen.
- After birth, he was suffering from dyslexia or word blindness.
- At the age of 14 joined a school to be a priest.
- Japan’s Memorial Day Association announced Tom Cruise Day on October 10.
- Although he was a member of the high school’s wrestling team, he started acting out of wrestling due to the knee injury.
- Tom Cruise is a vegetarian and non-alcoholic.
- First came in the acting world by participating in a milk ad.
- In his childhood, his best friend was Spider-Man Tobey Maguire.
- He is also an Environmental Activist.
- Although he was first chosen for Spiderman’s film, he gave that role to his childhood friend Tobey Maguire.
- During his childhood, his mother was poor and lived through hard times.
- His agent wanted to change his name in childhood but he expressed his unwillingness.
- Smith is a good chess player.
- He is 6.2 feet from the age of 13, which is his current height.
- When asked to act as the lead character of the famous Movie Matrix, Neo, in 1999, he rejected the offer and for that, he is now repented.
- He is the first rapper in history to get an Oscar nomination.
- He can speak fluent Spanish.
- He is the cousin of former New Zealand cricketer Jeff Crowe.
- Russell Crowe had lost the front tooth playing rugby when he was 10 years old.
- He left secondary education at the age of 16 to pursue his ambition of becoming an actor.
- In 2000, he offered to play one of the main characters (Logan) in X- Men film, but he refused.
- After the birth of the first child, he stopped drinking.
- Russell Crow started smoking at the age of 10.
- In 2004, he traveled on the island of Hawaii and rescued a man from dying there who drowned in the water.
- This Hollywood star served two terms as governor of California.
- He won the title of Mr. Olympia seven times.
- In December 2001, Schwarzenegger broke his six ribs and was admitted to hospital for four days after a motorcycle accident in Los Angeles.
- Craig is a massive Liverpool football club fan.
- He is the first James Bond actor to be born after the start of the bond series.
- Though Daniel is 5ft 10in, he is shorter than other bond actors.
- During the shooting of the Casino Royale, he quit smoking.
- He was the guitarist in a band called The Kids.
- The characterization of Sparrow of his famous movie Pirates of the Caribbean is taken from Looney Tunes cartoon character Pepé Le Pew.
- To be a singer, he left High School at the age of 16.
- John Christopher Depp Senior is the full name of Johnny Depp’s father.
- Had a nightclub named after him in Tartu,Estonia, The nightclub was called “who wouldn’t like Johnny Depp?”
- His wife introduced him to her ex-boyfriend actor Nicolas Cage, who inspired him to build an acting career. Cage gave him the first opportunity to act.
- Johnny Depp fears the joker, spider, and ghosts.
- He turned down the role of Bruce Banner in the 2003 film’Hulk’
- He was awarded the US Navy’s highest civilian honor for his movie ‘Saving Private Ryan.’
- Tom Hanks is a member of the National Space Society.
- He is a diehard fan of the Cleveland Indians baseball team.
- Hanks used to do odd jobs like selling popcorn and nuts at Baseball Stadium during his childhood.
- Also, Tom Hanks has an asteroid named after him: the “12818 Tomhanks.”
- Hanks still has huge collections of various typewriters. and he has around 80 typewriters from different countries around the world.
- Pitt was banned from ever entering China for his role in the movie “Seven Years in Tibet“
- Brad Pitt was offered the role of an Astronaut character in Apollo 13 film, but he turned it down.
- He had offered to play the lead role of Matrix, but he turned down the chance to play Neo like Will Smith.
- His high school nickname was Brad the “Pitt-bull”.
you may like